This is a small release that focuses on bug fixing
Dropbox, a client for an online service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere, no matter the platform, is now at version 2.2.9.The Dropbox developers have just released a new stable version of their software, implementing a number of fixes.
Highlights of Dropbox 2.2.9:
• An issue where files with Finder Comments would not sync has been fixed;
• A rare issue involving symlinks with unicode characters has been corrected;
• A rare issue where spurious folders appear in the advanced Selective Sync settings has been fixed;
• A rare issue with the P2P protocol has been corrected;
• Other minor fixes have been implemented.
Check out the official changelog for more details about this release.
Download Dropbox 2.2.9 for Linux from Softpedia.
Download Dropbox 2.2.9 for Windows from Softpedia.
Download Dropbox 2.2.9 for Mac OS from Softpedia.