WireframeSketcher, a wireframing tool that helps product managers, designers and developers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications, is now at version 3.8.1.
Highlights of WireframeSketcher 3.8.1:
• Drag & Drop and Copy & Paste gestures have been integrated;
• New Paste in Place action with Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut has been added;
• Support for pasting image files from local file system has been added;
• A dedicated Clone Screen action in context menu has been implemented;
• Convert to Component action has been fixed in order to preserve z-order of components;
• An image flicker has been fixed in HTML when viewed with Chrome and Dropbox;
• The Save As dialog has been improved and now it can pre-select the file name without the extension.
Check out the official announcement for more details about the release.
Download WireframeSketcher 3.8.1 right now from Softpedia.