SABnzbd, an open source binary newsreader written in Python that makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything, is now at version 0.7.17 RC1.
SABnzbd 0.7.17 RC1 works in the background and simplifies the downloading, verifying, and extracting of files from Usenet. When you upgrade an existing 0.6.x installation, release 0.7.x will use all existing settings and the queue.
Highlights of SABnzbd 0.7.17 RC1:
• A bug in the rating system has been fixed;
• Multiple encryption password issues have been corrected;
• It's now possible for the Default category to be picked in Multi-Ops;
• A special option called "flat_unpack" (will not create extra folders) has been added;
• Support has been added for more meta-data in NZB files (to be used in TV Sort).
Download SABnzbd 0.7.17 RC1 for Linux
Download SABnzbd 0.7.17 RC1 for Windows
Download SABnzbd 0.7.17 RC1 for Mac OS
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.