The latest version of SABnzbd can be downloaded from Softpedia
SABnzbd, an open source binary newsreader written in Python that makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything, is now at version 0.7.11.SABnzbd 0.7.11 works in the background and simplifies the downloading, verifying, and extracting of files from Usenet.
Highlights of SABnzbd 0.7.11:
• Obfuscated file name support no longer causes regular multi-set NZBs to verify (much) slower;
• Bad articles from some servers are no longer accepted as valid data;
• Generic Sort no longer has to rename files when an extra folder level is present in the RAR files;
• Plush History icons repair and unpack were swapped;
• Reset "today" byte counters at midnight even when idle;
• An email about a failure should say that the download failed.
Check out the complete changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download SABnzbd 0.7.11 right now from Softpedia.