The latest version of SABnzbd can be downloaded from Softpedia
SABnzbd, an open source binary newsreader written in Python that makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything, is now at version 0.7.10.SABnzbd 0.7.10 works in the background and simplifies the downloading, verifying, and extracting of files from Usenet.
Highlights of SABnzbd 0.7.10:
• Try to repair rar/par sets with obfuscated (scrambled) names;
• Display next RSS scan moment in Cfg->RSS;
• Obsolete newzbin bookmark readout has been disabled;
• Show speed when downloading in Forced mode, while the application is paused;
• Plush History icons repair and unpack were swapped;
•Reset "today" byte counters at midnight even when idle;
• An email about a failure should say that the download failed.
Check out the complete changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download SABnzbd 0.7.10 right now from Softpedia.