Zenity, a tool used to create simple dialogs that interact graphically with the user and that support a large number of commands, is now at version 3.6.0.Zenity 3.6.0 has quite a few changes and new features, not to mention a lot of translation updates.
Highlight of Zenity 3.6.0:
• An option to set a custom dialog icon has been added;
• An option to request dialogs being modal has been added;
• A port to new documentation infrastructure has been made;
• The ComboBoxText construction has been fixed, which means that the dropmenu now works properly;
• Various compiler warnings have been repaired;
• Support to --imagelist on tree has been added;
• The application now longer crashes in --forms --add-list without column values;
• The --pulsate option now works properly;
• Segmentation fault in --list option has been fixed.
Download Zenity 3.6.0 right now from Softpedia.