Oracle announced on October 26 that its VirtualBox virtualization product for enterprises and end users has just reached version 4.2.4.
Highlights of Oracle VirtualBox 4.2.4:
• A validation warning on global settings / proxy page has been repaired;
• A command line argument handling of ballooning module has been repaired;
• An occasional crash during a video playback in the guest has been repaired;
• Broken DMI information caused by a regression from the previous version has been repaired;
• Video mode selection loss on VM reboot has been fixed;
• A crash on alias-less DNS responses that occurred when host-resolver was used, has been fixed;
• A hang under rare circumstances has been repaired.
More details about the Oracle VirtualBox 4.2.4 release can be found in the official announcement.
Download VirtualBox 4.2.4 for Linux right now from Softpedia.