The latest version of Samba can be downloaded from Softpedia
Samba, a component that seamlessly integrates Linux/Unix Servers and Desktops into Active Directory environments using the winbind daemon, is now at version 3.6.9.Highlights of Samba 3.6.9:
• When setting a non-default ACL, masks are applied to SMB_ACL_USER and SMB_ACL_GROUP entries;
• An egfault in smbd, that occurred if a user specified ports out for range, has been fixed;
• The connection to an outbound trusted domain no longer goes offline;
• Empty SPNEGO packet can no longer cause smbd to crash;
• Quota support for gfs2 has been added;
• Poll replacement has been fixed in order to become an msleep replacement;
• RAW printing for normal users has been fixed;
• Support for reloading systemd services has been added.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Samba 3.6.9 right now from Softpedia.