The player also ported to OS/2 and eCS operating systems
Ricardo Villalba proudly announced today, December 29th, the immediate availability for download of the SMPlayer 0.6.10 media player frontend for Linux.SMPlayer 0.6.10 comes after a few months of development and it brings interesting features, such as:
· Added VDPAU (Video Decode and Presentation API for Unix) configuration dialog, which allows users to select the VDPAU codecs to be used;
* SMPlayer was ported for OS/2 and eCS by Silvan Scherrer;
* Added a menu to select the closed caption (CC) channel, which requires MPlayer >= r32607;
* Ability to select the seeking method, between relative and absolute;
* Ability to sort playlist's items.
SMPlayer is a very popular and powerful video playback software based on the amazing MPlayer multimedia player.
Download SMPlayer 0.6.10 right now from Softpedia. You'll also find a package with SMPlayer themes.