Python, a multiplatform programming language that allows users to work more quickly and integrate systems more effectively, is now at version 3.3.0.Highlights of Python 3.3.0:
• The new "lzma" module, with LZMA/XZ support, has been added;
• A syntax for delegating to a subgenerator has been added;
• The u'unicode' syntax is accepted again for str objects;
• The I/O exception hierarchy has been reworked;
• The import machinery based on importlib has been rewritten;
• A few library modules have been improved;
• Hash randomization is now switched on by default;
• The maximum number of dimensions has been officially limited to 64;
• The IMAP4_SSL constructor now accepts an SSLContext parameter to control parameters of the secure channel.
Chekc out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Python 3.3.0 right now from Softpedia.