Aria2, a utility for downloading files that supports multiple protocols such as HTTP(S), FTP, BitTorrent, and Metalink, is now at version 1.16.1.Aria2 1.16.1 features a command-line interface, segmented downloading, client certificate authentication in HTTPS, custom HTTP Header support, and more.
Highlights of Aria2 1.16.1:
• The ability to keep the GID across sessions has been implemented;
• The GID will now be saved with --save-session;
• There are several restrictions on how the GID is persisted. For this change to happen, the GID is now 64-bit binary data and represented by a 16 character hex string, in an RPC query;
• A disk cache feature has been added, thus reducing the disk activity;
• The console readout was redesigned.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Aria2 1.16.1 right now from Softpedia.