Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 and Mozilla Thunderbird 14 are available for download right now!
Mozilla uploaded earlier today, July 17th, the final packages containing the Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 web browser and Mozilla Thunderbird 14.0 email client for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.There's no official announcement at the time of writing this, but the binary and source packages of the final version of Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 and Mozilla Thunderbird 14.0 were made available for download on their official FTP site.
Highlights of Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1:
· Awesome Bar now auto-completes typed URLs;
· Added HTTPS support for Google searches;
· Plugins can be configured to load only on click;
· Site identity manager was improved to prevent spoofing on SSL connections with favicons;
· Implemented Pointer Lock API;
· Added a new API to prevent your monitor from sleeping;
· Added text-transform and improved font-variant CSS for Turkic and Greek languages;
· Fixed a CSS hover regression.
On the other hand, Mozilla Thunderbird 14.0 brings only one feature, support for the Ubuntu One cloud storage implemented in the Filelink feature.
Download Firefox 14.0.1 for Linux binaries and sources right now from Softpedia.
Download Thunderbird 14.0 for Linux binaries and sources right now from Softpedia.
Don't forget to visit our always up-to-date Firefox Extensions section and Thunderbird Extensions section for the latest add-ons!