Mozilla Firefox 13.0 is available for download right now!
Mozilla uploaded earlier today, June 2nd, the final packages containing the Mozilla Firefox 13.0 web browser for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.There's no official announcement from Mozilla, as the browser is officially expected in three days, on June 5th, but the binary and source packages of the final version of Mozilla Firefox 13.0 were made available for download on their official FTP site.
Highlights of Mozilla Firefox 13.0:
· Implemented Speed Dial in the new tab page (can also be added as home page by setting about:newtab in the Preferences -> General dialog);
· Revamped home page allowing quick access to settings, history, bookmarks, sessions, add-on, downloads and sync;
· Faster browsing, thanks to the SPDY protocol;
· Faster startup by not loading the restored background tabs;
· Smooth scrolling is enabled by default now;
· Improvements to Page Inspector, Scratchpad, Style Editor, Style Inspector, and HTML panel;
· Implemented the column-fill CSS property;
· Initial support for Set objects and ECMAScript 6 Map;
· Support for CSS3 background-position property extended syntax;
· Support for :invalid pseudo-class;
· Support for CSS turn <angle> unit.
Download Firefox 13.0 for Linux binaries and sources right now from Softpedia. Don't forget to visit our always up-to-date Firefox Extensions section for the latest add-ons!
Follow us on Google+