Mozilla uploaded earlier today, April 22nd, the final version of the Mozilla Firefox 12.0 web browser for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.There's no official announcement from Mozilla, as the browser is officially expected in two days, on April 24th, but the binary and source packages of the final version of Mozilla Firefox 12.0 were made available for download on their official FTP site.
Highlights of Mozilla Firefox 12.0:
· Ability to paste URLs in the download manager window;
· Added line numbers for the Page Source viewer;
· The title attribute supports line breaks;
· Find in Page improvemens to center search results;
· Added column-fill CSS property;
· Added support for the text-align-last CSS property;
· Added experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects.
Download Firefox 12.0 for Linux binaries and sources right now from Softpedia. Don't forget to visit our always up-to-date Firefox Extensions section for the latest add-ons!
Also, check out our How to Install Firefox 12 on Ubuntu tutorial.
Follow us on Google+