Ladies and gentlemen, Mozilla unofficially released today, January 31st, the highly anticipated Mozilla Firefox 10.0 web browser for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
As usual, there's no official announcement yet, but the binary and source archives of the final version of Mozilla Firefox 10.0 were made available for download on the official FTP site of the Mozilla company.
Highlights of Mozilla Firefox 10.0:
· Hidden forward button, until you navigate back;
· Implemented Anti-Aliasing for WebGL;
· Support for CSS3 3D-Transforms;
· Added Full Screen APIs to easily build full-screen web apps;
· Added <bdi> element (bi-directional text isolation) and support for CSS properties;
· New CSS Style Inspector for the inspect tool (also has content highlighting);
· Added IndexedDB APIs;
· Fixed bookmarks moving crash.