The latest version of FFmpeg multimedia solution is codenamed Angel
The FFmpeg package, a complete solution to record, convert and stream audio and video, is now at version 1.0.FFmpeg 1.0, codenamed Angel, features a lot of fixes, updates and a large number of new features.
Highlights of FFmpeg 1.0:
• The ffprobe test dependency has been fixed;
• A few common disposition cases have been added;
• An exploitable crash regarding mp3dec has been repaired;
• faststart regression test has been added;
• Printing muxer side packet timestamp debugging info is now allowed;
• Support for depacketizing speex has been added;
A complete list of updates and features can be found in the official changelog.
FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created.
Download FFmpeg 1.0 right now from Softpedia.