Dovecot, an open source IMAP and POP3 email server for Linux/UNIX-like systems, written with security primarily in mind, is now at version 2.1.16.Highlights of Dovecot 2.1.16:
• A quota-status policy service has been added for Postfix;
• The "doveadm batch" command has been added in order to run multiple commands before moving to the next user (useful only with -A and -u <usermask>);
• Forwards compatibility has been added for v2.2 index files;
• Index rebuilding no longer crashes Dovecot in some situations;
• A race condition with setting \Recent flags has been fixed;
• A crash that only occurs when decoding a specific message (decoding is done for SEARCH TEXT/BODY and with full text search indexing), has been fixed.
Check out the complete changelog for a complete list of fixes.
Download Dovecot 2.1.16 right now from Softpedia.