The patch is available on all the listed platforms
Don't Starve, a new action adventure developed by Klei Entertainment, has just received a major patch on all platforms.According to its developers, Don’t Starve is a wilderness survival game, full of science and magic. The player will control Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world.
Highlights of the latest Don't Starve update:
• The adorable Slurper, a glowing cave-dweller who is hungry for your hunger, has been added;
• A new mechanical minion, the Clockwork Castle, has been added to the Maxwell’s parts of the world;
• Yellow and Orange gems can now be found while spelunking underground;
• The Lazy Forager’s amulet (orange gem) has been added;
• Users can now change the control settings from the main menu.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.