Devil-Linux, a distribution created by IT administrators for IT administrators, which is primarily used as a router/firewall, is now at version 1.6.1.
After three release candidates, the developers added a number of new packages and have included a few updates for existing ones. Other changes include:
· Linux kernel 3.2.15;
· Samba was updated to 3.6.5
· MySQL was updated to 5.5.23;
· MySQL support was disabled in StrongSwan;
· Enabled pam config for pwauth and added sample file;
· PHP was updated to 5.3.12;
· grsecurity was updated to 2.9-3.2.16;
· Dovecot was updated to 2.1.5;
· strongSwan was updated to 4.6.3;
· OpenLDAP was updated to 2.4.31;
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Devil-Linux 1.6.1 right now from Softpedia.