QX11Grab, a system tray applet for X11 desktop environments that uses FFmpeg to recording X11 Desktops and Windows, is now at version 0.4.7.
QX11Grab is not recording software per se, it just prepares the settings for Ffmpeg. It has support for tapping Dimensions on Single/Multi and Xinerama Desktops, metadata input formula, custom command table editor for experts, and much more.
Highlights of QX11Grab 0.4.7:
• The AVCodec encode function is now compatible with libav9.1;
• FFmpeg versions supported are 0.10, 1.0, and 1.1;
• libav version 9.1 is now supported;
• Obsolete "cmp=+chroma" has been removed from ffpresets;
• Member QString functions have been deprecated;
• Invalid regular expressions have been replaced with libfdk-aac predicate -afterburner.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download QX11Grab 0.4.7 right now from Softpedia.