The Speed Dial and SPDY features have been updated
Opera, an Internet browser developed by Opera Software that provides support for RSS feeds, BitTorrent, IRC chatting, contact management, and many other features, is now at version 12.12 RC.Opera Software has released the first release candidate from the upcoming 12.12 branch of Opera and hinted that it would probably be the last version launched this year.
Highlights of Opera 12.12 RC:• SPDY is now enabled by default for Opera Turbo;
• Some canvas globalAlpha rounding issues have been corrected;
• Speed Dial for Facebook was blocked by Ghostery;
• The Debian package now checks for the correct version of glibc;
• Pasting text with trailing linebreaks no longer puts the caret at the wrong place;
• The date column is wide enough in mail;
• Clicking 'Compose' with folder in Contacts selected will add not add the entire folder in the 'To' field anymore.
Download Opera 12.12 RC right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.