Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing, an HP-developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser-based printers in Linux, is now at version 3.13.11.Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.11 doesn't integrate any new major features besides the Debian 6.0.8 and Debian 7.2 support.
Highlights of HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.11:
• The HP Color LaserJet Pro series has received support;
• The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise series has received support;
• A number of HP LaserJet Pro older versions are now supported;
• Debian 7.2 and Debian 6.0.8 support has been implemented;
• Pin Printing support has been added for the HP LaserJet m5035 MFP device.
A complete list of changes and new supported printers can be found in the official announcement. Download HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.11 right now from Softpedia.