The latest version of DbNinja can be downloaded from Softpedia
DbNinja, an advanced web-based application for MySQL database administration and development. It's a must-have for those who wish to access their hosted servers remotely, 3.1.0.DbNinja 3.1.0 comes with a lot of cool features, including triggers, events, views, stored routines and foreign keys, not to mention the ability to import and backup data and MySQL object structures.
Highlights of DbNinja 3.1.0:
• A new tool used for comparing and synchronizing databases between servers has been added;
• Ability to export query results and table data into files has been added. The supported formats are Text, Excel, SQL, JSON and PHP;
• The ability to import data from text files has been added;
• The ability to choose the default action for double-clicking cells with binary data in query results has been implemented;
• Connecting hosts with an "empty" password is now possible.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download DbNinja 3.1.0 right now from Softpedia.