DataExplorer, an application which gathers data from connected devices and displays the collected data for further analysis, is now at version 3.0.7.
DataExplorer supports a lot of devices such as AkkuMasterC4, AV4ms, FlightRecorder, GPXAdapter GPS Exchange Format file analyzer, LiPoWatch, Picolario, UniLog2, and many others.
Highlights of DataExplorer 3.0.7:
• The detected sensors are now displayed for HoTTAdapter;
• The import of IGC log files has been enabled to verify before upload, for IGCAdapter;
• If the prefix is not recognized, the target directories are changed to prefix, if in use;
• A bug in HoTTAdapter has been corrected;
• A bug HoTTAdapter2 reading channel data 9-12 has been fixed;
• Statistics type and property types now persist after changes.
Check the official changelog for a complete list of improvements and fixes.
Download DataExplorer 3.0.7 right now from Softpedia.