The latest version of DVDStyler can be downloaded from Softpedia
DVDStyler, a cross-platform, free DVD authoring application that allows video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs, is now at version 2.4.2.Highlights of DVDStyler 2.4.2:
• The transcoding of video files that contain first audio, then video stream, has been fixed;
• The application can now check if video fits on DVD, without re-encoding;
• Some new templates have been added;
• New frame button and object have been added;
• New ellipse button and object have been added;
DVDStyler can be primarily used to create and burn DVD video with interactive menus, but users can also design their own DVDs.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
We reviewed DVDStyler a while back and we've found that even if it doesn't promise anything too complicated, it's a great tool to make DVDs on the spot.
Download DVDStyler 2.4.2 right now from Softpedia.