A few other options have been added, including for subtitle streams
DVDStyler, a cross-platform, free DVD authoring application that allows video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs, is now at version 2.4.1.Highlights of DVDStyler 2.4.1:
• Some new templates have been added;
• New frame button and object have been added;
• New ellipse button and object have been added;
• The option to display the image in a frame has been added;
• The handling of subtitle streams has been fixed.
DVDStyler can be primarily used to create and burn DVD video with interactive menus, but users can also design their own DVDs.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
We reviewed DVDStyler a while back and we've found that even if it doesn't promise anything too complicated, it's a great tool to make DVDs on the spot.
Download DVDStyler 2.4.1 right now from Softpedia.