Giada, a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs and live performers that can load or record up to 32 samples, is now at version 0.5.4.Giada 0.5.4 features a live sampler from external sources, a live quantizer, a built-in wave editor, an action recorder, and a lot more tools.
Highlights of Giada 0.5.4:
• VST GUI support has been implemented;
• The subwindow management has been improved;
• Many other VST opcodes have been added;
• The action editor now refreshes when changing beats, via beat operator or beat window;
• The action editor has received some graphical improvement;
• The auto fadeout for SINGLE_PRESS channels has been fixed;
• A wrong prototype definition of the VST hostCallback has been fixed.
A complete list of update and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Giada 0.5.4 right now from Softpedia.