Custubuntu, an application that is used to install themes, icons and indicators in Ubuntu and to make some changes to the visual styles, is now at version 0.9.To apply an icon or theme installed from archive, you will have to expand the \"Apply icons / theme from system folders\", click on the list to see the exact name, click apply theme/icons button, and then enter the exact name of the theme/icons in the pop-up window.
Highlights of Custubuntu 0.9:
• A SolusOS Patch for Nautilus has been added;
• A new Nemo File Manager installation is now available;
• A remove option for themes and icons packs has been added;
• New indicators has been added;
• Some functionalities for Ubuntu 12.10 have been added.
A complete backlog of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Custubuntu 0.9 right now from Softpedia.