Curl, a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax, supporting numerous transfer protocols, including proxies, cookies, user and password authentication, is now at version 7.29.0.
Highlights of Curl 7.29.0:
• Support for sasl digest-md5, sasl cram-md5m, sasl ntlm, sasl login, and sasl plain text authentication, has been implemented;
• Support for login disabled server capability has been added;
• -w now supports remote_ip/port and local_ip/port;
• Prevent NSS from crashing on client auth hook failure;
• Do not add undefined values to @INC;
• Much needed support for non-blocking SSL upgrade has been added;
• The default authentication detection is now working properly;
• Usernames and passwords that contain escape characters have been fixed.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Curl 7.29.0 right now from Softpedia.