Curl, a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax, supporting numerous transfer protocols, including proxies, cookies, user and password authentication, is now at version 7.28.1.
Highlights of Curl 7.28.1:
• New example code for extracting href elements, has been added;
• The broken libmetalink-aware OpenSSL build has been fixed;
• The MSVC libssh2 static build has been fixed;
• The error code used for send failures has been improved;
• Several SSL-backend related fixes have been implemented;
• The notorious "additional stuff not fine" debug output has been removed;
• The SSL/TLS compression has been disabled in order avoid the "CRIME" attack;
• Microseconds have been added into the 'nounce' calculation;
• The multi interface no longer freezes.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Curl 7.28.1 right now from Softpedia.