Curl, a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax, supporting numerous transfer protocols, including proxies, cookies, user and password authentication, is now at version 7.28.0.
Highlights of Curl 7.28.0:
• SSH agent based authentication has been added;
• active conn, allow application to set sockopt after accept() call with CURLSOCKTYPE_ACCEPT;
• Support for Microsoft Windows CryptoAPI has been added;
• Support for IPv6 connections through SOCKSv5 proxy has been added;
• A few clang-analyzer warnings have been fixed;
• A leak of local device string when reusing connection has been avoided;
• A schannel crash on multi and easy handle cleanup has been repaired;
• The application no longer crashes if MD5 fingerprint is not provided by libssh2;
• Support for building with SPNEGO enabled has been added.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Curl 7.28.0 right now from Softpedia.