Counter-Strike: Source, a game that combines the gameplay from the original Counter-Strike with the power of the Source engine, has just received a major patch.
Counter-Strike: Source is a very old game, but Valve is still releasing patches for this amazing title.
Highlights of Counter-Strike: Source update:
• Java has been disabled for the in-game browser;
• A new ConVar sb_filter_incompatible_versions setting has been added;
• A client crash related to the audio system has been corrected;
• A client crash related to rendering models has been fixed;
• A client crash related to audio in the web browser has been fixed;
• Servers are no longer crashing with the error message "Overflow error writing string table baseline";
• Controller support has been added for the Linux version;
• The performance has been improved for the Linux version.
More details about this release can be found in the official changelog.