A lot of other fixes have been implemented in this release
Counter-Strike: Source, a game combining the gameplay from the original Counter-Strike with the power of the Source engine, has just received a patch.Counter-Strike: Source is a very old game, but Valve is still releasing patches for this amazing title. This latest patch also apply to Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch.
Highlights of Counter-Strike: Source update:
• A client crash related to the material system has been fixed;
• Browser cookies are now persisting across game restarts;
• Triggers are now registering as "released" on certain game controllers;
• A few clipboard issues on some window managers have been fixed, most notably for KDE;
• A bug where the map list would be reversed has been fixed;
• Custom fonts for third-party HUDs now work properly;
• Performance and stability have been improved.
More details about this release can be found in the official changelog.