Curlew, an easy-to-use, free, and open source multimedia converter for Linux, has reached version 0.1.20.6.
Curlew 0.1.20.6 can be used to convert more than 100 different formats, show detailed file information, preview conversion, insert subtitles, and much more.
Highlights of Curlew 0.1.20.6:
• Various enhancements and bugs fixes have been implemented;
• The infos tooltip has been removed and the sidebar is now used instead;
• An information sidebar has been added (image preview with some infos);
• The layouts have been enhanced;
• Numerous translations have been updated.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features and updates. Download Curlew 0.1.20.6 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.