SoundKonverter, a frontend to various audio converters that can be used for different tasks including CD ripping, is now at version 2.0.4.SoundKonverter 2.0.4 supports a large number of formats, such as flac, mp3, m4a, wma, ac3, and many others. If the user tries to convert a file that is not supported, the application will inform them which backend needs installation.
Highlights of SoundKonverter 2.0.4:
• The normalize filter widget is now working properly;
• The application can now show more than one filter widget at a time;
• The normalize options are now loaded properly from saved profiles;
• The Slovenian translation has been updated;
• A number of other fixes have been implemented.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of updates, changes, and new features.
Download SoundKonverter 2.0.4 right now from Softpedia.