ConfigServer Firewall, an SPI iptables firewall that is straightforward, easy and flexible to configure and secure, with extra checks to ensure smooth operation, is now at version 6.14.
The ConfigServer Firewall comes with a series of important scripts, which include straightforward SPI iptables firewall, POP3/IMAP login tracking, SSH login notification, SU login notification, excessive connection blocking, user processes reporting, and much more.
Highlights of ConfigServer Firewall 6.14:
• Support has been added for cPanel v11.38.1+ AppConfig addon registration;
• Support has been added for cPanel v11.38.1+ Custom ACL driver;
• A Server Check has been added for AppConfig restrictions for cPanel v11.38.1+;
• A switched has been made from Geo::IP::PurePerl to Geo::IP;
• MaxMind GeoIP Anonymous Proxies have been added to csf.blocklists.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features and fixes.
Download CSF 6.14 right now from Softpedia.