The latest version of ConfigServer Firewall can be downloaded from Softpedia
ConfigServer Firewall, an SPI iptables firewall that is straightforward, easy and flexible to configure and secure, with extra checks to ensure smooth operation, is now at version 6.09.Highlights of ConfigServer Firewall 6.09:
• The CSF UI has been modified to detect the Webmin install;
• The CSF UI html has been cleaned up;
• The System Statistics graph display is now working properly when using Webmin;
• The Server Security check has been modified to only perform a GENERIC test, when using Webmin to prevent hanging processes;
• The CLI options --car, --carm has been added. This removes an allowed IP in a Cluster and removes it from /etc/csf.allow;
• The new options LF_WEBMIN, LF_WEBMIN_PERM have been added. This feature adds a login failure detection for Webmin in WEBMIN_LOG.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features and fixes.
Download CSF 6.09 right now from Softpedia.