The latest version of CSF can be downloaded from Softpedia
ConfigServer Firewall, an SPI iptables firewall that is straight-forward, easy and flexible to configure and secure with extra checks to ensure smooth operation, is now at version 5.74.Highlights of ConfigServer Firewall 5.74:
• Additional entries in csf.pignore for the cPanel installation to cater for v11.36 processes has been added on new installations;
• A workaround for cPanel /etc/cpupdate.conf check has been added in Server Report, for changes in v11.36;
• Entries have been added in csf.logignore on new installations;
• Try harder to get a CPU temperature if lm_sensors is installed for System Statistics;
• Enforce PORTFLOOD setting restrictions and issue warning if entry discarded;
• Make CC_[chain] actions more verbose in lfd.log;
• SMTP_PORTS has been modified to include ports 465 and 587 on new installations.
Check out the complete changelog for a complete list of new features and fixes.
Download CSF 5.74 right now from Softpedia.