ConfigServer Firewall, an SPI iptables firewall that is straight-forward, easy and flexible to configure and secure with extra checks to ensure smooth operation, is now at version 5.6.9.
Highlights of ConfigServer Firewall 5.6.9:
• Duplicate entries in csf.conf on GENERIC installations have been fixed;
• LF_DIST_INTERVAL features has been added. This option provides a separate timing interval for both LF_DISTFTP and LF_DISTSMTP. By default it is set to 300 seconds;
• Missing inclusion of Time::HiRes in csf.pl has been added;
• Silence LF_DISTFTP and LF_DISTSMTP ignored IP logging to lfd.log unless DEBUG enabled;
• Silence DYNDNS IP address updates to lfd.log unless DEBUG enabled;
• Default value of DENY_IP_LIMIT has been increased to 200.
Check out the complete changelog for a complete list of new features and fixes.
Download CSF 5.6.9 right now from Softpedia.