WCD, a command-line program to change directories fast and which saves precious time, is now at version 5.2.3.
WCD 5.2.3 (Wherever Change Directory) comes with some pretty important new features, including a new compact tree mode, similar to what modern GUI file managers do.
Highlights of WCD 5.2.3:
• Alternative navigation in compact tree mode now works the same as in GUI file explorers such as Windows Explorer and KDE Konqueror;
• option -ga has been removed and the new option -Ta has been added. Use shift-A in the tree to switch on-the-fly;
• option -gc has been removed, the new option -TC has been added to the wcd alias;
• Wcd now complies with Microsoft Visual C++;
• Several GNU standard long command-line options has been added;
• RPM spec file now complies to Fedora packaging standards.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download WCD 5.2.3 right now from Softpedia.