Aria2, a utility for downloading files that supports multiple protocols such as HTTP(S), FTP, BitTorrent, and Metalink, is now at version 1.17.0.
Aria2 1.17.0 is a download manager that comes with some great features such as custom HTTP Header support, magnet links support, segmented downloading, and more.
Highlights of Aria2 1.17.0:
• The --static command is now appended to the pkg-config arguments, when ARIA2_STATIC=yes;
• The options directly specified for download are now saved;
• Credentials are now supported via the KeyChain fingerprints;
• The deprecated options --enable-direct-io and --metalink-servers have been removed;
• The uninitialized UDPTrackerClient::numWatchers_ module has been fixed;
• Simple Happy Eyeballs have been implemented for the HTTP / FTP downloads.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Aria2 1.17.0 right now from Softpedia.