The latest version of Clutter can be downloaded from Softpedia
Clutter, a GObject-based library for creating fast, visually rich, graphical user interfaces, which works by manipulating a scene-graph of 2D surfaces, or 'actors', inside a 3D space, is now at version 1.13.2.Highlights of Clutter 1.13.2:
• ClutterTapAction, a gesture recognizer for single touch taps, has been added;
• ClutterSwipeAction::swipe has been added. This new signal has a boolean return value, and brings the SwipeAction in line with the rest of the GestureAction sub-classes;
• The ::swept signal has been deprecated;
• XInput 2.x support has been enabled by default;
• Various documentation fixes were performed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Clutter 1.13.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.