The latest version of Clutter can be downloaded from Softpedia
Clutter, a GObject-based library for creating fast, visually rich, graphical user interfaces, which works by manipulating a scene-graph of 2D surfaces, or 'actors', inside a 3D space, is now at version 1.13.4.
Highlights of Clutter 1.13.4:
• Use XFixes to show and hide the cursor on X11 backends;
• Allow setting Pango attributes on editable ClutterText actors;
• Translation updates for Russian, Bulgarian, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Slovenia, and Polish have been implemented.
• ClutterSwipeAction has been fixed;
• A typo in the CLUTTER_STAGE_STATE document has been repaired;
• XFixes is now used to hide the cursor.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Clutter 1.13.4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.