Clutter, a GObject-based library for creating fast, visually rich, graphical user interfaces, which works by manipulating a scene-graph of 2D surfaces, or 'actors', inside a 3D space, is now at version 1.12.2.
Highlights of Clutter 1.12.2:
• Updates for the Wayland backend code have been updated, bringing up to the latest Wayland protocol and API;
• Build environment fixes for Visual Studio have been implemented;
• Ensure that the Clutter lock is acquired before releasing it on some threading implementations, because releasing a lock without acquiring it results in a run-time error;
• Single-threaded clutter programs failure on platforms which don't permit unlocking an already unlocked mutex, has been repaired.
• An assertion failure when trying to cancel an already started gesture has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Clutter 1.12.2 right now from Softpedia.