Clonezilla Live, a Linux distribution based on DRBL, Partclone and udpcast, that allows users to do bare metal backup and recovery, is now at version 2.1.1-7.Clonezilla Live 2.1.1-7 is not a major release and only includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Highlights of Clonezilla Live 2.1.1-7:
• The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository as of March 14, 2013;
• Partclone was updated to version 0.2.59;
• Clonezilla can now image Minix;
• The keyutils package was added;
• The prompt about skipping re-installing grub in ocs-functions is now displayed correctly;
• The "-g auto" function is no longer turned on by default;
• ocs-onthefly no longer fails to use the "-k1" option.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Clonezilla Live 2.1.1-7 right now from Softpedia.