The latest version of Clementine can be downloaded from Softpedia
Clementine, a multiplatform music player inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music, is now at version 1.1.0.Clementine is an excellent media player and it has been adopted in a lot of new distributions. The new version released by the developers introduces a lot of new features and fixes.
Highlights of Clementine 1.1.0:
• Podcast support with integration with gpodder.net has been added;
• Support for indexing and playing music from Google Drive has been added;
• Soundcloud support was added;
• jazzradio.com support was added;
• Nearby concerts for an artist is now shown using the Songkick API;
• Drag and drop support, from the global search to the playlist, has been added;
• Undo support, for playlist sorting and shuffling, has been added.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Clementine 1.1.0 right now from Softpedia.