The latest version of ClearOS Community edition can be downloaded from Softpedia
Peter Baldwin from the ClearFoundation announced that ClearOS Community 6.4.0 Beta 2 is now available for download.According to the developer, this release adds a new reports engine, a storage manager, an antimalware file scanner, a basic POP/IMAP server as well as upstream proxy support.
Highlights of ClearOS Community 6.4.0 Beta 2:
• A new reporting engine has been added;
• The RADIUS Server was added;
• Mail Retrieval function was added;
• ClearOS Core 6.4.0 was integrated into the distribution;
• All the additional ClearOS Core packages (clearos-core) are now disabled by default.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download ClearOS Community 6.4.0 Beta 2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.