The latest version of the ClearOS distro can be found on Softpedia
Peter Baldwin from the ClearFoundation announced that ClearOS Community 6.4.0 Beta 1 is now available for download.According to the developer, this release adds a new reports engine, a storage manager, an antimalware file scanner, a basic POP/IMAP server as well as upstream proxy support.
Highlights of ClearOS Community 6.4.0 Beta 1:
• A framework for Samba 4 integration has been added;
• An improved reports engine has been added;
• A storage manager was added;
• An antimalware file scanner has been added;
• A basic POP/IMAP server and upstream proxy support have been implemented.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download ClearOS Community 6.4.0 Beta 1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.