The distribution makes use of Gnome 3.6.2 and Cinnamon 1.6.7
Cinnarch a modern, elegant and powerful operating system based on Arch Linux, is now at version 2012.12.21.Cinnarch 2012.12.21 is based on Linux kernel 3.6.10, one of the most recent stable kernels released, and it comes with Cinnamon 1.6.7 desktop environment and GNOME 3.6.2.
Highlights of Cinnarch 2012.12.21:
• Automatic selection of fastest mirror is now done;
• Gparted can be launched from the CLI Installer;
• Deprecated hooks have been removed from mkinitcpio;
• The behavior of the keymap selection, on installed systems, has been fixed corrected;
• Some packages that weren't necessary (Eye of Gnome, Totem, Cheese) have been removed;
• The Touchpad configuration has been fixed in order to have vertical scroll from the start.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Cinnarch 2012.12.21 right now from Softpedia.