Cheese, a Photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures and videos from a webcam which also includes graphical effects based on the gstreamer-backend, is now at version 3.7.90.
Highlights of Cheese 3.7.90:
• The schema path has been changed to standard format;
• Rge libgee dependency has been removed from configure.ac;
• libgee is no longer used;
• Instructions for capturing photo using a capture button on a webcam have been added;
• When the webcam capture button is pressed, the application takes a screenshot;
• Various translations have been updated.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Cheese 3.7.90 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.